Wednesday, October 26, 2011

DIY: Need a candy dish or favor?

Martha Stewart recently showed a creative way to display candies at your next shower, birthday party, or wedding.  Her little candy holder is not only creative, but economical.  Everyone has a piece a paper and I’m sure you have played fortune teller as a child. 

Check out my own creations that were made from paper.  

Cotton candy holders that I creative for my daughter’s carnival party

Favors given out at a bridal shower, they were filled with blooming tea balls from Teavana


Paper cake that I made for my grandmother’s 70th birthday party,
they were filled with mints

So next time you need a candy dish or favor try creating something out of paper….the possibilities are endless.  xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

You may also like: