Thursday, October 6, 2011

Two in one....

Good morning,

Just thought I share with you how recently I was able to use two of my obsessions at once: crocheting and planning a party.  My girlfriend of 22 years just recently had a beautiful baby girl and of course I planned her shower.  I couldn't find exactly what I wanted for favors; I needed something that was inexpensive and not cheesy, so I decided to give out chocolate kisses...her favorite. 
I not only gave out chocolate kisses, but they were in handmade crochet booties.  The kisses were on sale AND I had a coupon, I made the labels on my computer, and I already had yarn in my stash.  Everyone loved them...I hope you do too. 
Have a great day~




2 comments:

  1. Too cute Tara!!! Love them and so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of them. ... the tree with the booties very cute!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

You may also like: