Over the weekend I made a quiche. The is the perfect Sunday brunch dish. You can have it with a side of home fries or just by itself. I love quiche because it's like an omelet in a pie crust...and I LOVE pie crust. I made mine with turkey bacon and cheddar cheese, but you can also use spinach, tomatoes, or mushrooms. You can customized it to your liking.
Tara's Turkey Bacon & Cheese Quiche
Preheat over to 350 degrees
Mrs. Smith Pie Crust
8-9 eggs
6 slices of turkey bacon (cooked and chopped)
1/4 cup onions (chopped)
1/2 cup cheddar cheese
1 tbs of milk
dash of adobo
salt and pepper to taste
Parsley
Mix all ingredients in a bowl then pour into pie crust. Bake at 350 degrees for about 45 mins. Garnish with parsley. Enjoy...xo
Tip: I cover the edges of my crust with foil to prevent from burning inside the oven.
No comments:
Post a Comment