Monday, January 23, 2012

Mouthwatering Monday


Happy Monday ya'll.  I'm so excited to share details and pics of my Italian theme birthday dinner from the weekend.  I was getting nervous when I saw the snow coming down Saturday afternoon, but it eventually stopped and everyone came out and had a great time. 

So my plan was to have an Italian theme dinner because I love almost anything Italian.  The whole party was based off the Italian flag.  I served lasagna, chicken parm, shrimp fettuncini, salad and garlic bread.  I also made homemade spinach spanakopita and stuffed murshrooms for appetizers.  Oh and I can't forget the wine...there was plenty of that going around.  My fav were the little favors that I gave out to the guest.  They were pillow boxes that I made out of a toilet tissue rolls (yes I have been saving the rolls for a couple of weeks) and they were filled with Italian candies. 

Decor: Star Styles (along with her assistants Starria & Leona)
Cake: Elm Street Bakery (Strawberry cake w/ whip cream frosting....Mmmm yum)
Entertainment: My family and friends :)

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

You may also like: