Wednesday, February 1, 2012

No Sew Days

When I was in high school I was making quilts left and right. I was even the president of the textiles club my junior year.  A couple of months ago my sister-n-law told me about these quilts that her co-worker makes for her grand kids.  They are called No Sew Fleece quilts.  I was so use to using a machine or cutting strips for my quilts that when I saw the pattern I just knew I wanted to try it. 

Here is a picture of one I made for my sister-n-laws birthday last week.  I have to say it came out cute. We both adore the color pink.  This will be the newest edition to her "lady cave."  xo

Check out the link here for the pattern: No Sew Fleece Quilt


Note: The pattern states to tie the ends in two pieces like you are tying your show laces, but I tied mine in one loop.  I think it gave it a nicer finish.  Check out the differences between my pillow and the blanket.  The pillow is tied the way it states in the pattern, but the blanket is tied in one loop.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

You may also like: